Making text changes in photoshop.
To modify or edit text in our editable file (PSD) simply follow the instruction below,
- Open a PSD file
- Click on the type tool located at the left of the toolbar.
- After clicking on the type tool button, your arrow will change to a type tool symbol.
- Scroll your mouse to the text layer and single click it.
- After single click on the text layer, you will see a typing arrow sparking under the text.
- Simply by delete the existing text and replace it with your own one.
Back to tutorial page.